Whether your tax needs are simple or complex, compliance or consulting, personal or business, our firm can help. We are experienced and knowledgeable of both the tax laws and interpretations of those laws, and we keep up-to-date through education about new developments.
Our tax specialists assist hundreds of businesses (Corporation, S Corporation, Partnership, Limited Liability Company, Proprietorship) and individuals in meeting their tax filing requirements each year. We also serve a large number of other entities including estates, trusts, nonprofit organizations, and employee benefit plans. Clients that engage us know that we search for all allowable deductions and exemptions.
Our returns are computerized for both speed and accuracy, and our internal system of processing returns assures timeliness, efficiency and confidentiality.
Our Personal Tax Planning and Assistance services include:
- Improving current tax positions
- Building and preserving assets
- Minimizing estate taxes
- Interpreting changing and complex tax rules and regulations
- Analyzing the tax benefits of investment opportunities in real-estate, oil and gas, and other risk capital ventures
- Providing income and estate tax counseling with respect to the financial settlements involved in divorce and separation agreements
Our Business Tax Planning and Assistance service includes:
- Insuring the client knows the tax implications of its business decisions
- The tax pros and cons of purchasing, selling, or merging
- Establishment, reporting, and monitoring of Pension and Profit-Sharing Plans
- Handling liquidations and reorganizations
- Helping you keep your records in order to meet I.R.S. scrutiny
- Advising on the tax effects of transfers of business ownership among family members
- Designing compensation, fringe benefit, and retirement plans for a company
- Planning for a change in a corporation’s accounting methods
Representation before Regulatory Bodies
Should the tax implications of your affairs come under the scrutiny of regulatory bodies, we are available to represent you or to accompany you to meetings with those organizations. We regularly represent clients during I.R.S. and Franchise Tax Board audits, including appeal procedures when appropriate.